- Design, build and implement database systems of high availability and quality;
- Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses;
- Determine, enforce, and document database policies, procedures and standards;
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity;
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required;
- Check and troubleshoot for potential problems that affect database functionality and related database programs.
- Experience as a Database administrator;
- Experience with server database like PostgreSQL, Oracle or MS SQL Server. Preferably PostgreSQL;
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery and security;
- Knowledge in ANSI SQL;
- Ability to detect and troubleshoot database;
- Analytical skills, can do approach, eager for continuous learning and development;
- Team work, passion and ambition for accomplishment of challenging projects.
- Experience with timescaleDB;
- Еxperience with pl/pgSQL;
- Familiarity with scripting programming languages.
If you are PASSIONATE to:
- Explore and apply Cutting Edge Technology
- Create innovative products & solutions
- Challenge yourself, Grow and Share, and
- Get the Recognition for Research & Development of software systems and tools for the automotive industry
… Then we would love to hear from YOU! APPLY!
Job Category: Infrastructure
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote Sofia