Art. 1. (1) These General Terms and Conditions for the use of this platform define and regulate the relations between each user and / or visitor (User), on the one hand and Abrites Ltd. (Provider) on the other hand, in connection with the services and resources available on and through this platform. The Services are offered only if the present general conditions, rules and clauses in this document are accepted. If you do not wish to comply with these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this platform. “Use” of carmon.abrites.com means actions such as: clicking on links, sending an inquiry, or browsing content (so-called browsing). By using this platform, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
ІІ. PROVIDER DATA
Art. 2. (1) Information according to the Consumer Protection Act regarding the Provider:
(2) Supervisory authorities:
Address: Sofia, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2,
tel .: (02) 940 20 46, fax: (02) 940 36 40
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Address: 1000 Sofia, 4A Slaveykov Square, 3rd, 4th and 6th floors,
tel .: 02/980 25 24, fax: 02/988 42 18
hotline: 0700 111 22
III. CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PLATFORM
Art. 3. The services available through carmon.abrites.com allow Users to use software solutions developed by the company to view content related to the main activity of carmon.abrites.com, namely presentation of Abrites Ltd. brand and product CarMon, and also the following:
Art. 4. The Provider in the platform organizes the delivery of the services and guarantees the rights of the Users, provided by law, within the framework of good faith, the criteria and conditions adopted in practice, consumer or commercial law.
IV. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
Art. 5. The User undertakes to exercise his rights to use the information and services provided by the platform in good faith, in compliance with the applicable regulations and these General Terms.
V. PROHIBITED FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSES
Art. 6. (1) User assumes responsibility for his/her use of this platform and undertake to use it only for lawful purposes. Use of this platform in a manner that violates applicable local, national, European and / or international laws or regulations is prohibited. Unauthorized use of this platform through the deliberate introduction of computer viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other materials that are malicious or technologically harmful is prohibited. Any attempt to gain unauthorized access to this platform, the server on which this platform is stored, or any other server, computer or database associated with this platform is prohibited.
(2) Use of this platform does not entitle User to sell and / or resell the content of the platform.
VI. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PROVIDER
Art. 7. (1) The Provider takes action and is responsible for repairing damage caused by his fault and bringing the platform into normal operation as soon as possible after the reasons for this disappear.
(2) The Provider undertakes to protect the personal information provided by the User in accordance with the rules of the Personal Data Protection Act and other applicable European legislation.
(3) The Provider reserves the right to immediately and unconditionally terminate the access to the service of a User who makes an attempt to improperly influence or manipulate any part of the content of the platform. When such attempts are established, it is possible to refer to the competent authorities.
(4) The Provider is not responsible for the consequences arising from improper use of the platform, as well as for lack of skills on the part of the User to use the platform;
(5) The Provider shall not be liable if in case of violations of the operability of the software or hardware or of the telecommunication connections, the User cannot use partially or completely the possibilities of the platform.
VII. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Art. 7. (1) The Provider undertakes measures for the protection of the User’s personal data according to Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (GDRP) and the Bulgarian Personal Data Protection Act. The Provider processes the personal data of the Users on the basis of Art. 6, para. 1, p. “A” of the GDPR – on the basis of explicit consent given by the User.
(3) For security reasons for the personal data of the Users, the Provider of the platform will send the data only to the e-mail address, which was indicated by the Users at the time of registration (if any).
(4) The Provider has the right to store data in the final communication device of the User, unless the latter explicitly expresses his disagreement.
(5) The Provider processes personal data of the User for the purposes of direct marketing only with its explicit agreement, as far as it is possible.
Art. 8. (1) At any time, the Provider has the right to require the User to identify himself and to certify the authenticity of each of the circumstances and personal data announced during the registration (if any).
VIII. AMENDMENT AND ACCESS TO THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Art. 9. (1) These general terms and conditions may be amended by the Provider, for which the latter will notify in an appropriate manner all registered Users.
(2) The Provider and the User agree that any addition and amendment of these general conditions will have effect on the User in one of the following cases:
(3) The User agrees that all statements of the Provider in connection with the amendment of these general conditions will be sent to the e-mail address specified by the User during registration. The user agrees that e-mails sent in accordance with this article do not need to be signed with an electronic signature in order to have effect on him.
Art. 10. The Provider publishes these general terms and conditions at carmon.abrites.com together with all additions and amendments thereto.
IX. TERMINATION/ RESTRICTION OF ACCESS
Art.11. The Provider reserves the right to terminate or restrict access to it and the services provided at any time. The Provider reserves the right to modify or terminate (temporarily or permanently) an element of its services. User agrees that Abrites Ltd. will not be liable to him/her or any third party for any modification (change, suspension or termination of service).
Art. 12. The present general conditions are terminated in the following cases:
Art. 13. The User undertakes to indemnify and release from liability the Provider in case of lawsuits and other claims of third parties (whether justified or not), for all damages and costs, including attorney’s fees and court costs. ) arising out of or in connection with (1) non-performance of any of the obligations under these Terms and Conditions, (2) infringement of copyright, production, broadcasting rights or other intellectual or industrial property rights, (3) unlawful transfer to other persons of the rights granted to the User and (4) falsely declaring the presence or absence of the quality of a consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act.
Art. 14. The Provider shall not be liable in case of force majeure, accidental events, Internet problems, technical or other objective reasons, including orders of the competent state authorities.
Art. 15. (1) The Provider shall not be liable for damages caused by the User to third parties.
(2) The Provider is not responsible for property or non-property damages, expressed in lost profits or damages caused to the User in the process of using or not using the platform.
(3) The Provider shall not be liable for the time during which the platform has not been accessible due to force majeure or other objective circumstances over which the Provider has no control.
(4) The Provider is not responsible for damages from comments, opinions and publications under the products, news and articles in the platform.
Art. 16. (1) The Provider shall not bear responsibility in case of overcoming the security measures of the technical equipment and from this follows loss of information, dissemination of information, access to information, restriction of access to information and other similar consequences.
XI. COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Art.17. (1) The services and the entire content of this platform, including design, text, images, names and logos, trademarks, trade secrets, database, algorithm, software coding, patents, visual representation are subject to intellectual property rights and are protected by copyright of or are licensed to the Provider.
(2) Users of this platform are allowed to view the materials published on the platform, allowed to save the materials on their computer, as well as print in order to extract the most complete information about the Provider and the services the Provider offers, for personal and non-commercial use. Any right that is not explicitly granted to another person (s) remains the property of the Provider.
(3) The Provider is the exclusive owner of the idea and implementation of this platform. The author of all publications and materials on the platform is the Provider. All content, including all texts or parts of text, as well as images on this platform are the property of the Provider and are protected by European and Bulgarian intellectual property law.
(4) The User or visitor may not copy and use information from the site for commercial and public purposes without the knowledge and written permission of the Provider. The User may not create a link to this platform from another website without Provider’s express written consent.
Art. 18. (1) The User and the Provider are obliged to mutually protect their rights and legal interests, as well as to keep their trade secrets, which have become their property in the process of performance of these general conditions.
(2) The User and the Provider are obliged during and after the expiration of the period of the oral contract (if any) not to make public written or oral correspondence conducted between them. The publication of correspondence in print and electronic media, internet forums, personal or public websites, etc. can be considered public.
Art. 19. In case of conflict between these general terms and conditions in a special contract between the Provider and the User, the provisions of the special contract shall apply with priority.
Art. 20. By visiting the platform, the Provider assumes that the User agrees with these General Terms and Conditions.
Art. 21. The possible invalidity of any of the provisions of these general terms and conditions will not lead to the invalidity of the entire contract.
Art. 22. (1) The laws of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to the issues not settled in this contract, related to the implementation and interpretation of this contract.
(2) The User has the right to refer all disputes with the Provider regarding the implementation of this contract to the platform for alternative dispute resolution (ADR) out of court, available at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/ ? event = main.home.show. In case of failure to reach an agreement for resolving the dispute out of court, the parties may refer the dispute for resolution by the competent Bulgarian courts and the Consumer Protection Commission.
Art. 23. These general terms and conditions enter into force for all Users on 23 May, 2022.